Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

27 August, 2017

MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicures with water decals F 120 and F 148 - Silver floral pattern on sky blue and Golden floral pattern on matte pink

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 
Today I'm happy to show you two new manicures created using beautiful MilvArt water decals :-) 

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and soon there will also be some new nail wraps :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish. Also this time I used them with UV gel polish and I confirm that all the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the results! :-)

You can see my manicures using MilvArt water decals in combination with UV gel in my two previous posts:
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals - Black floral pattern on white and Blue roses pattern on white and
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals - N 736p and S 338 - Pink flowers on silver and Black floral pattern on matte silver

There you can find also the detailed procedure how to make a water decal manicure with UV gel polish, and you can also follow MilvArt video tutorial Full nail under gel polish, I find it very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I'm showing two manicures that I made using two beautiful floral designs water decals, F 120 and F 148! :-)

In next days and weeks "stay tuned", follow my posts, I have more beautiful new MilvArt products to show you! :-)

MilvArt water decals F 120, silver




















8 comments:

  1. Really amazing, especially the second manicure, I love the combination with that matte polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Also I like how golden, silver and black pattern water decals match with matte polishes! :-)

      Delete
  2. The decals in both cases look fantastic on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) I really love all water decals that I got from MilvArt! :-)

      Delete
  3. Cvetni dezeni su mi uvek jako zanimljivi, divno :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! Decals are really very pretty especially your second mani is so beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I liked both manicures, maybe I prefer the second manicure because I love matte polishes, but both water decal designs are sooo pretty! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)