Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 August, 2017

MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals N 736p and S 338 - Pink flowers on silver and Black floral pattern on matte silver

Here I am again with some more really amazing MilvArt water decals to show you! :-)

Once again, I thank MilvArt for this beautiful opportunity they gave me, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and soon there will also be some new nail wraps :-)

As I like all kinds of nail art, I was very interested in water decals, nail stencils and rhinestones, and browsing their website was such a pleasure, they have a big choice of various nail stencils, high quality rhinestones of all dimensions and colours, and so many water decals that the only problem is how to choose "only" 10 or 15 of them and get them as sample products! 
Believe me, it's not easy at all, they offer some really amazing patterns and designs, black & white, gold & silver, animal patterns, multicolored, floral patterns...! :-)
Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

I remind you that MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish. Also this time I used them with UV gel polish and I confirm that all the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the results! :-)

You can see my first try with MilvArt water decals in combination with UV gel in my post MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals - Black floral pattern on white and Blue roses pattern on white :-)

MilvArt water decals are high quality water decals, they are not too hard, not too delicate, they have the right resistance that allows you to manage them on your nail until you fix them in the right position, but they are soft enough to adapt nicely to the shape of your nail. 
Every possible small wrinkle disappears after protecting your manicure with the final layer of UV gel top coat! :-)

Here is the procedure how to make a water decal manicure with UV gel polish:
1. apply UV gel base coat, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp
2. apply UV gel white polish, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp (repeat to get the complete coverage of the nail surface)
3. prepare water decal, cutting it with nail scissors
4. apply a thin layer of UV gel top coat, do not cure it in UV lamp!
5. put water decal in water 5-10 seconds
6. dry water decal on a napkin
7. transfer water decal on non cured top coat, apply it and smooth it
8. remove the excess water decal on the edges with nail file
9. cure in UV lamp, only 10-15 seconds, to fix water decal
10. apply UV gel top coat, cure 2 minutes in UV lamp

You can also follow MilvArt video tutorial Full nail under gel polish, I find it very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I'm showing two manicures that I made using two beautiful floral designs water decals, N 736p and S 338! :-) 

They are not "full nail" water decals, you can cut them as you like and place them on your nails as you desire, just let your imagination guide you! :-) 
I used both water decals on the same base UV gel polish, I only changed the finish, so the first manicure is shiny and the second manicure is matte. I like both of them and I am really happy how they came out, on my opinion the final effect is very eye-catching! :-)

Let me know what you think about MilvArt water decals and about both manicures! :-)

In next days and weeks "stay tuned", follow my posts, I still have a lot of beautiful new MilvArt products to show you! :-)



MilvArt water decals N 736p












MilvArt water decals S 338, black












7 comments:

  1. Beautiful decals, especially the pink flowers ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, they are all beautiful, it's difficult to choose which one to wear! :-)

      Delete
  2. I ovi su divni, divan efekat! Cekam tvoje sledece postove MilvArt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divni su i na sjajnoj i na mat podlozi, a ja bas volim mat! :-)

      Delete
  3. I don't know which mani I like more because both of them are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) Yes, it's difficult to choose, there are sooooo many beautiful water decals on their website! :-)

      Delete
  4. Both of them are just wowwwwwww... <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)