Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 December, 2012

Christmas tree ornaments

Base colour:
a-england Gothic Beauty Jane Eyre

Thumb nail:
Debby Color Play n° 175 Gemstone
Pupa Holographic n° 031 Light Green
Pupa Holographic n° 032 Emerald Green

Pointer finger nail:
Golden Rose Matte Velvet n° 104 Dark Blue
Pupa Holographic n° 034 Denim Blue

Middle finger nail:
Golden Rose Sweet Color n° 78 Light Purple
Kiko n° 330 Lilac
Pupa Holographic n° 036 Lilac

Ring finger nail:
Essence Color&Go n° 125 Absolutely Blue
Pupa Holographic n° 033 Sky Blue

Pinkie finger nail:
Kiko n° 377 Apple Blossom
Pupa Holographic n° 037 Pink

Debby Color Play n° 146 Golden
Acrylic colours
Beads
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat











28 comments:

  1. I love the added effect the micro beads add!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I thought that they would add something "extra" to the manicure :-)

      Delete
  2. That's some very pretty ornaments - so well done Tanja!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasne su ti kuglice, imaju štih starinskih, sviđaju mi se :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Pa ja i jesam malo starija osoba i secam se onih starinskih ukrasa za novogodisnju jelku! :-)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful. I really do love all your manis!


    I nominated your blog for Liebster award. Here is the link http://nirah.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Such delicate colors and fine details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma che meraviglia! Sono davvero incantevoli! E quanti dettagli poi! Bravissima come sempre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. opet ti sa super duper nail artom svidja mi se :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh??? No comment from me on this too???? So strange!!!
    I LOVE this one!! It is so different from all the common tree decorations manis all around! I love the gems you added, I love the cream background color for the balls, I just love every bit of this mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oduvek si prelepo crtala sta god si zapocela ali ovo sto stvaras na noktima je PRAVA umetnost Cole. Cmok moka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa jeste, malo je teze jer je "platno" za crtanje tako majusno... :-)

      Delete
  11. Uau, tu pa me je poleg super manikure presenetil še dooolg seznam lackev, ki si jih uporabila. :) To se mi zdi že zelo časovno potratno opravilo, najprej izbrati barve, porisati nohte, jih slikati, potem pa barve še pravilno zapisati. Ampak ti to več kot očitno vse zmoreš, super!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lista lakova je stvarno dugacka, ali uzivo to nista nije bilo tesko, samo sam uklopila plavi lak sa plavim holo lakom, ljubicasti lak sa ljubicastim holo lakom...i tako dalje... Ah, da... posle je bilo teze sve pravilno zapisati..! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)