Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

26 May, 2012

Pupa Holographic Nail Polishes, Part Two: 030 Silver, 034 Denim Blue, 035 Violet, 036 Lilac

Vi presento alcuni smalti Pupa Holographic / Predstavljam vam nekoliko lakova za nokte Pupa Holographic / I present to you some Pupa Holographic nail polishes: 
030 Silver
034 Denim Blue
035 Violet
036 Lilac


Fotografie: fuori al sole, due strati di smalto, senza top coat.
Fotografije: napolju na suncu, dva sloja laka, bez top coat-a.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.


Pupa Holographic Nail Polish 030 Silver










Pupa Holographic Nail Polish 034 Denim Blue









Pupa Holographic Nail Polish 035 Violet









Pupa Holographic Nail Polish 036 Lilac








10 comments:

  1. OH, so beautiful - the Denim and the Violet are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, they really look so good, I love them too :-)
      I must admit, I didn't think I would like holographic nail polishes so much, but it seems that I got "hooked" on this Pupa collection, so tomorrow there will be also the Part Three of holo polishes...
      Yes, it means that I didn't resist, I took them all :-) and I like every one of them... :-)

      Delete
  2. chicksnbunnynailsMay 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM

    ovo ne valja svi mi se svidjaju :'( ne zna se koji je lepsi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stvarno ne valja, i ja sam se "upecala"... :-)

      Delete
  3. ajme <3 svi svi svi :D denim blue mi je posebno prekrasan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa, da... lepo sam ti rekla da će ti se svideti Denim Blue! :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Jeste, svi su lepi na neki njihov način, a toga postanem svesna kada pogledam fotografiju svih lakića zajedno, u postu Pupa Holographic Nail Polishes Part Three :-)

      Delete
  5. Uh, kako so lepi!!! =D Denim Blue je še lepši kot Light Blue! <3 Lilac pa se mi zdi najbolj holografski od vseh! In še oba imam v svoji zbirki, hvala ti!***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni za kaj! :-) Samo ih ti slatko koristi i biću zadovoljna! :-)
      Denim Blue je jedan od mojih omiljenih :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)