Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

26 January, 2018

UV gel manicure with free-hand nail art - Blue & white stripes on light blue

BP UV gel polish n° 6004 white
BP UV gel base coat polish
BP UV gel top coat polish
acrylic colours











At the end of this post, I have to show you a little "extra"...!

These are the photos of the same manicure, 18 days later! :-) 

I've never had the opportunity to wear the same manicure for such a long time, for me wearing the same manicure almost 3 weeks  is really a looooong time :-) 

I have been away on vacations for two weeks, I knew I wouldn't have the possibility to change my manicure during the vacations, so I chose this UV gel manicure hoping that it would last... 
And yes, it lasted and it "survived" on my nails splendidly! :-) 
Well, you can clearly see the growth of my nails, but the manicure looks very, very good, almost like when I created it and made first photos of it! :-)

So, yes, I would definitely recommend Born Pretty Store  UV gel base coat, UV gel top coat and generally all UV gel polishes! 
They really work for me! :-)





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lily! :-) Yes, all my UV manicures last long, especially if I'm on vacations! :-)

      Delete
  2. Sjajno! Prvo si neverovatno maštovita i smislila si izuzetno veselu kombinaciju boja, kao i raspored i odabir "rešenja" za svaki nokat pojedinačno. Na osnovu fotografija, sem noktiju koji su izrasli nakon 18 dana, mooooooožda se primećuje malo manji sjaj, ali ne bih smela da tvrdim samo na osnovu fotki. Pretpostavljam da linije postižeš uz pomoć nekih tračica koje lepiš i verovatno je nemoguće izbeći to malo razlivanje laka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volim linije, sve sto je "s'traftasto" mi se svidja...! :-) A boje su moje omiljene :-) Linije su crtane slobodnom rukom, bez tracica... A ovde je u stvari samo jedan lak upotrebljen, to je ovaj svetlo plavi, a belo i tamno plavo su akrilne boje :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)