Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

05 February, 2014

Raggio di Luna nail wheels 1, 2 and 3

From the moment I started blogging, I made photographs of all my manicures and I published them on my blog. 

I also tried to reproduce (almost) all my manicures on these plastic nail displays, plastic nail wheels, so I could have them near me when I need to take a quick look and find some old manicure quickly :-)

Lately I made photos of nail wheels too, I thought it would be interesting if you could see my manicures here all together :-) 
So, I'm going to publish this kind of "nail wheel" post from time to time until I show you all my nail wheels that I have at the moment, and then I guess I will continue showing one nail wheel a month, depending on my inspiration of course :-)

These are nail wheel 1, nail wheel 2 and nail wheel 3 :-)
On them you can see my nail art creations at the beginning of my "blogging story"...
On the third wheel there is one manicure missing, there is only the base colour a-england Tristam and there should be also a beautiful butterfly that I haven't done yet (I really don't know why...), but you can see it in my post White butterfly :-) I wish I had those nails now! :-)





26 comments:

  1. What a great idea to keep in mind the designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's true, but I have more and more of them... :-)

      Delete
  2. Čudoviti motivi in dobra ideja da imaš vse vedno na pogled :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Mateja! :-) Jeste, dosta se lako pronadje manikir koji trazim, samo sto imam sve vise i vise ovih nail wheels-a... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kas! :-) Yes, I can easily find the manicure I search, but I'm having always more and more nail wheels :-)

      Delete
  4. really cool nail wheels, you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize quite a few - I never could do it like this, my inspiration comes the moment i apply the base color - it's so interesting how we work in different ways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also my inspiration comes the moment I apply the base colour, I mean sometimes I say "OK, here I want some dots" or "Definitely flowers here"... After I've made a manicure on my nails and decide to take photos and publish it, I also reproduce the same manicure on the nail wheel... So, maybe if I will need to find it one day, I can do it fast... Also, I can show my nail wheels to my friends, so they can choose the manicure they want me to do to them :-)

      Delete
  6. Aaah if I could only do this on my own nails!!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is how I started... I mean, with these designs... Now I have more than 20 nail wheels... :-)

      Delete
  7. odlični svi odreda, uopće ne znam kojeg bih izdvojila kao favorita... a mogla bih ukrasti ideju o nail art displeju, neke mi je manikure baš teško skinut s nokta, ne bih ih bilo loše makar ovako sačuvati :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vec odavno sve manikire koje napravim i objavim na blogu odmah "bacim" i na displej, i dosta ih se vec nakupilo, oko dvadesetak... Ovako mogu brze da pronadjem nesto sto mi treba, na blogu nikako ne mogu da se setim kako sam tom manikiru koga trazim dala ime... a i imena mojih manikira nisu bas mnogo originalna, pa nije ni cudo sto ne mogu da ih se setim... :-)

      Delete
    2. kao da ih je malo, skupilo se toga :D

      Delete
    3. Dobro je dok ima inspiracije... :-)

      Delete
  8. Wow these are gorgeous!!!!! You know, people would actually pay you for these! You should start painting full sets of these sort of fake nails and sell them!!!
    They are so beautiful!!! I think I will have to try and copy those onto nail wheels too. Maybe it will help me get better control of those tiny details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested? Would you like to order 3-4 sets? ;-) :-)
      Well, I've seen that some girls did it, but I'm not sure if there would be really buyers interested :-)

      Delete
  9. oh my gosh! What a brilliant idea! I WISH I had thought to do that too! But who am I kidding, I've never be that diligent or have that much time. I can't wait to see them ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be difficult to put all manicures that you've already done on nail wheels, it would take time and effort; but you can try from now on.. :-) I usually do like this: after every good manicure on my nails I draw it also on nail wheel :-)

      Delete
  10. oh my pa ti imas vremena i zivaca i ovo za radit :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posle svakog uspesnog manikira na noktima, odmah ga "prenesem" i na nail wheel.. :-)

      Delete
  11. Che meraviglia!! Tutte belle, ma i tulipani e le ali di farfalla sono le mie preferite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Aly! :-) Ce ne sono tante altre ruote, saranno pubblicate tutte, piano piano :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)