Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

08 June, 2013

Fantasy manicure for a special wedding

This is the third time that I present you almost the same manicure, more or less... :-) You have to forgive me, I like it very, very much :-)

The first time when I tried it, I made it using Debby Gel Play n° 17 Lagoon as a base colour and I liked it so much, you can see it in my posFantasy manicure in the lagoon. But, it got destroyed after a long and hard day on work, so I decided to make it again right away, using different base colour, Kiko n° 331 Violet and changing the position of drawings, and this time I enjoyed it a little bit longer :-) You can see the second manicure in my post Fantasy manicure on violet.

Then I decided to wear this manicure for a very special occasion, for a wedding of my dear cousin Mateja, Rainbows and Blues blog; the base colour Golden Rose Rich Color n° 15 and the manicure were perfect for my outfit :-) 

The only reason why I'm showing this manicure for the third time is that this is the first time  ever that you can see both my hands :-)

I'm right-handed, so I don't have problems drawing on my left hands nails; when it comes to using my left hand for drawing I have many problems, so I have to be very patient and I'm very slow, trying to avoid shaking of my left hand and errors... 
Unfortunately, I don't have so much free time, so usually I make a complete manicure on my left hands nails, then I put the same base colour on my right hands nails and I try to draw the same pattern only on two accent nails :-) It might look strange to some people that see my manicures, but I don't have any problem with that... :-)

It is true that "practice makes perfect", so I guess that maybe one day I'll be able to finish all my right hands nails much quicker than I can today... :-)

Golden Rose Rich Color n° 15
Acrylic colours
Half pearls
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat














29 comments:

  1. BOTH hands look perfect - and it's a super pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La pratica rende perfette anche le decorazioni! Già mi sembravano fantastiche le altre due volte, ma queste sono proprio da premio! Bravissima come sempre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Simona! :-) Sì, anche questo è vero, se fai la stessa manicure più volte, ogni volta dovrebbe uscirti meglio e sicuramente la finisci più velocemente! :-)

      Delete
  3. Io credo che alla fine diventeremo un pò tutte ambidestre... ;-)
    Stavolta ti è venuta ancora meglio delle altre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! :-) Non credo che la mia mano sinistra riuscirà a fare i grandi progressi, funziona un po' meglio ma è tanto "pasticciona" e lenta; e poi, sono tanto pigra per allenarla sempre :-)

      Delete
  4. meni su ove tvoje fantasy manikure genijalne, mislim da su nešto najbolje što si izbacila, toliko sam oduševljena njima da nema smisla niti da tražim riječi kojima bih ti to dočarala *.* <3
    pozdrav desnici, nadam se da ćemo je vidit još koji put, ja tu ni ne primjetim neku razliku, zato, kad uhvatiš vremena šaraj obje :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Mene je ovaj manikir nekako "zacarao", kada sam ga videla kod Tartofraises znala sam da moram sto pre da probam da ga napravim... A kada mi je uspelo (i bas sam bila zadovoljna kako mi je uspelo) nekako sam morala da ga napravim i sa drugim bojama... :-)
      Ma, ima razlike i sto se tice preciznosti, a i potrebno mi je duplo vise vremena da nacrtam iste stvari levom rukom... :-)

      Delete
    2. izgleda da tebe oči služe bolje nego mene moje ;)

      Delete
  5. (ho visto solo le foto, non ho letto il testo) che meraviglia!! Settimana prossima ho anch'io un matrimonio e per le unghie ho scelto un colore di base simile, ovviamente non riuscirò a fare un lavoro pulito come il tuo ed inoltre ho le unghie molto deboli e corte in questo periodo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! :-) Questa manicure si può fare anche sulle unghie corte; certamente bisogna avere più pazienza e un pennello molto sottile :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow krasne su oba dvije ruke, isplatilo se toliko strpljenja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Morala sam bar sada da se potrudim, da me ljudi ne bi cudno gledali... :-)

      Delete
  7. It's still super pretty! I love the pearl details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Senza parole sono fantastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful, and they look amazing on both hands! Show this design as many times as you like--I will never, ever get tired of something this gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! :-) I feel like this manicure is one of my top manicures, I like it so much! :-)

      Delete
  10. These are stunning! Amazing job on both hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. UAU, tole manikuro sem pa videla v živo, hihihi!!! =)) =)) =))
    Zelo zelo čudovita manikura, sploh v realnosti je izgledala perfektno. Sem si kar zaželela, da bi imela tudi jaz nekaj podobnega, čeprav bi takrat to mogoče vseeno izgledalo "preveč". ;) PERFEKTNO izgleda!!!
    Pa ne bom komentirala tvojih ostalih objav, spremljam in občudujem jih v službi med malico s sendvičem v roki, vendar si jih tam pa ne upam komentirati... Pri vsaki si predstavljaj moj komentar v smislu: MMMM... UAU!!! Super! Noro lepo!!! =)) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... uopste nisam sigurna da si ti tog dana bilo sta i bilo koga drugog videla osim "nekog tamo" simpaticnog mladog gospodina u lepom odelu koji se posteno namucio da ti donese buket cveca gore na tvoj balkon! :-)
      E ovako te zamisljam: "Mmmm... Njam, njam, njam... Mmm, super.. Njam, njam... Sta, zar sam tako brzo pojela sendvic?" :-)

      Delete
  12. Amazing manicure for an amazing occasion! :)
    The design on both hands is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) It really was an amazing occasion! :-)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lydz! :-) I got inspired by Tartofraises and it turned out very nice! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)