Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 December, 2017

MilvArt water decals N826, N504 and N510 - Winter manicure, Snowflakes and Snowflakes on dark blue

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 
Today I'm happy to show you two new manicures created using beautiful MilvArt water decals :-) 

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and nail wraps :-)

As I experienced, they continuously update their range of products, so every time I visit their website I find new products, new gorgeous water decals that I admire! :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



MilvArt water decals can be used with normal nail polish and also with UV gel polish.
These three manicures that I'm showing you today were made with normal polishes. All the procedure went smoothly, I didn't have any problem and I was very happy with the results! :-)

You can see the detailed procedure how to make a water decal manicure with normal polish in MilvArt video tutorials Item On A Nail and Full Nail :-)

If you wish to make a water decal manicure with UV gel, this is MilvArt video tutorial that could help you a lot: Full nail under gel polish :-)

I think that all their video tutorials are very useful! :-)

I strongly recommend MilvArt water decals, for their high quality, easy application and amazing patterns that are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)
These water decals also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I'm showing two manicures that I made using these three water decals: N826, N504 and N510. I love all of them and I think they are really beautiful! :-)
They are also perfect for the winter and for Christmas holidays! :-) 


N826

N504

N510

MilvArt N826

Kiko Special Effects Nail Lacquer White
round silver nail art studs
water decals MilvArt N826
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat










Kiko Special Effects Nail Lacquer White
water decals MilvArt N504
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat









MilvArt N510

Kiko Special Effects Nail Lacquer White
Maybelline n° 630 Dark Denim
round silver nail art studs
water decals MilvArt N510
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat









12 comments:

  1. Savrseno za predstojece zimske dane i praznike! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu amei os modelos e as sua combinações. A minha preferida é a segunda!
    Beijos

    Lily’s Nail
    Instagram @lilys_nail_

    ReplyDelete
  3. All decals look amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) I really love all of these winter patterns! :-)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely amazing, all of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, these are very good quality water decals and they are simply gorgeous! :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow...all of them are truly amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, they are amazing and perfect for winter! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)