Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 September, 2015

Stamping plate Blueberry 01 - White floral pattern on grey & black gradient

Today I would like to present to you a new stamping plate that I got few days ago from Marta, tallented nail artist from Poland; her blog is Red Rouge and there you can find many interesting manicures, especially beautiful stamping manicures :-)
Marta is also the owner of etsy shop Blueberrystorepl and she sent me her stamping plate Blueberry 01 for my honest review :-) 





This stamping plate is 5,5 cm of diameter, so it's a standard dimension circle stamping plate,  it fits to all standard nail art stamping organizers and if you still don't have any, you can find nice red organizer for stamping plates at Marta's etsy shop Blueberrystorepl :-)
The size of big patterns is 2,2 x 1,5 cm. 

I really love this stamping plate :-) I love floral patterns and when I saw Marta's stamping plate Blueberry 01 I knew I was going to love it..! Just look at it, all the patterns are amazing! :-)

I didn't have any problem with this stamping plate, it's engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns and transfer them on your nails, the patterns are really clear and sharp which is the most important thing when it comes to stamping! :-)
I can highly recommend the stamping plate Blueberry 01, it has very reasonable price, it's a good quality stamping plate and it's really beautiful..!

Dear Marta, thank you for sending me this beauty, I really hope that your second creation - Blueberry 2 is coming really soon! :-)

White floral pattern on grey & black gradient is my first manicure done with stamping plate Blueberry 1 and surely won't be the last! Stay tuned! :-) 

Kiko n° 382 Pearly Gunmetal
Ya Qin An white stamping polish
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat








20 comments:

  1. Oh this plate is great! I love the pattern which you used :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) Yes, the stamping plate is really amazing, I love it! :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful manicure, as always <3 Thank you very much for your review !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for sending me this beautiful stamping plate, it was my pleasure using it and I already made another stamping manicure using another pattern, it's amazing! :-)

      Delete
  3. ooh, you think Marta would send some stamping plates to a Polish blogger for a review as well? just kidding =)) I think I'll buy something by her, this plate looks cool! Love your mani =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, you would have to contact her :-) She also told me that she's already preparing the second stamping plate, Blueberry 2, I can't wait to see it! :-)

      Delete
  4. this is a very pretty stamping plate and I love what you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! :-) It is really easy to work with this plate! :-)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful designs on that plate. Like your thumb impression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) The plate is amazing, I like all the patterns :-)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Eto kako mi uzivamo u "zenstvenim" manikirima a da boje uopste ne moraju biti roze, crvena i tako te... :-)

      Delete
  7. Sweet!! And beautiful stamp plate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i gradient i stampanje i studsi svega pomalo ne moze bit lose :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, i meni se svidja kako je sve ukupno ispalo :-)

      Delete
  9. Che bella questa plate! Non conoscevo questo brand e ora vado a guardare il negozio!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemmeno io lo conoscevo, Marta ha iniziato da poco e spero che continuerà a creare delle belle stamping plates! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)