Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

24 September, 2015

Jord Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple wooden watch review and the matching manicure

Attention! :-) Extremely long post, full of pictures, but on my opinion it's worth reading... and there is the matching manicure at the end too... :-)

Today I would like to present to you my new beautiful wooden watch! :-) You can find it on Jord website and it's name is Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple :-)

This is how people from Jord present it:
"We grew up on tree lined streets with slow driving cars, and plenty of friends to play on the pavement with. No matter the season, the weather was always perfect and the sun always went down too soon. Life is good. Life is simple. No need for the bells and whistles. Just like our Fieldcrest Series. Choose the intricate grain pattern of Zebrawood to turn your style ever so slightly to the wild side." :-)






My Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple watch arrived in an awesome little but consistent wooden box (...yes, I love also the box..), on a small Jord watch pillow, together with a cleaning cloth and a card to submit for warranty. 

The only thing I had to do is take it to my local jeweler that adjusted it to my wrist, but as I have a thin wrist I always have to do it whenever I buy a new watch so it was not a surprise to me. Anyway, Jord offers to size your watch for you at a reasonable price, so you can use also this possibility during your order.








You can clearly notice that this wooden watch is a high quality product. It's made by hand, using 100% natural wood that is safe for sensitive skin, and all the wooden links are perfectly smooth. I really appreciate the extreme attention to details and people from Jord surely know how to do their work! :-) There is a wooden Jord "J" branding attached to the watch and also the screw down crown has a Jord "J" on it too (stunning detail!) 
This watch has a stainless steel butterfly clasp, it is perfect for people who may have metal allergies, it is really easy to manage but gives a perfect closure. 

Jord watches are considered to be splash proof, but the excessive moisture exposure could diminish the flexibility in the bands wood links. For best cleaning results you should use lemon or orange oil extract and a soft cotton cloth.

The amazing thing for me is also the weight of the watch, it's much lighter than I expected it to be and my friends who wanted to touch it and try it noticed how easy it is to wear... Well, they didn't have enough time to test it, just few seconds, because I'm a bit jelous about my watch so I think that the best place for it is on my wrist! :-)

I love the fact that every watch is totally unique and I simply love the texture, colours and grains on MY Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple watch! :-)








If you like this watch you can find it here Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple, and for all the other watches just enjoy Jord website! :-)

Jord ships worldwide and the shipping is free! :-) 
To find all the answers to your questions check Jord FAQ.


And at the end, this is my Jord Fieldcrest Zebrawood & Maple wooden watch inspired manicure :-) 
It's made completely with acrylic colours and Kiko 3 in 1 Mat fortifying fast dry base/top coat that I used as base coat and as top coat :-) 
I hope you like the manicure too! :-)













14 comments:

  1. Your nail art is amazing beautiful. I have the same watch and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) The watch is amazing, I love it! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the Jord watches, I hope one day to be able to do a review for them :)
    Your mani is absolutely perfect, it's a great match, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw this watch I knew that sooner or later I will have to get it... so I bought it and I love it! :-)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful watch! Your mani is matching perfectly to it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. zgodna urica, ali tvoja mi se manikura više sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Urica je super, ako ti se svidjaju stvari od drveta, a manikir je konacno malo free hand nail art-a :-)

      Delete
  5. WOW!!!! Amazing!!!
    I very like box, manicure and watch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eheh, ti ringrazio per avermi mandato le foto in anteprima perchè sono sempre indietro a leggere il blog (anche se prima o poi arrivo!). Come ti ho già detto adoro l'orologio e mi piace molto come lo hai interpretato in chiave nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Simona! :-) L'orologio è meraviglioso e sono rimasta contenta anche con la manicure! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)