Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

04 November, 2014

Avon Gel Finish Sheer Love

I present to you the nail polish Avon Gel Finish Sheer Love that I got from my dear friend and nail art colleague Žana, blog Nail Crazy :-)


Photographs: outside in the sun, three layers of nail polish, without top coat.








18 comments:

  1. Fantastic and very chic shade, it looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fancy color... I love those bottles.. they are so elegant.
    kisses
    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com
    Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really IS sheer love - I love how delicate and feminine it is - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria :-) Yes, also I love how delicate it is :-)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is such a pretty and subtle shade. Looks great for 3 coats :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shade and it really looks beautiful :-)

      Delete
  5. došao je u prave ruke, vidi kako ti savršeno pristaje :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas ga volim :-) Kada su nastale ove fotografije imala sam i malo vise "preplanulosti" i na prstima... sada sam ponovo bela kao sir... :-)

      Delete
  6. this shade is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Avon nail polishes :). This shade looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I like Avon nail polishes and this one is beautiful :-)

      Delete
  8. rekla bih da ovo treba nesto preko :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evo ja bas razmisljam, da bi ga kupila. Na tebi izgleda savrseno 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roze bas nije "moja" boja, ali ova mi se dopada i rado je nosim :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)