Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 October, 2014

Poppies

One of my favourite nail-artists is Tartofraises and my manicure Poppies is inspired by her manicure Nail art One Stroke: les coquelicots :-) 
Well, I tried... and I'm quite happy with the result! :-)
I hope you like it too! :-)

Rimmel Sweetie Crush n°010 Fizzy Applelicious
Maybelline n° 71 Pur White
acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








21 comments:

  1. Anche io adoro i papaveri e seguo con interesse Tartofraises!
    Questi che hai creato mi piacciono parecchio: li trovo delicatissimi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Rebenice! :-) Tartofraises fa le manicure fantastiche, la mia "to do" lista è piena di Tartofraises! :-)

      Delete
  2. It's super pretty, I feel the need to paint poppies soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These poppies are really gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanja,
    It's so beautiful on this polish.
    * - *

    ReplyDelete
  5. prekrasno *.*
    makove već predugo planiram napraviti na noktima... samo kad krenem lakirat nokte, uvijek iskrsne nešto drugo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :-) I ja sam planirala da nesto drugo uradim na noktima, a onda taj dan iskrsli makovi :-)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful poppies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this mani is outstanding!!! I really really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dodatak je definitivno bolji nego podloga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To ja tako smisljam zanimljive dodatke, cisto zato da ne bih morala da bacim ove nezanimljive bazne lakove :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)