Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

12 October, 2014

KKCenterHk review: Color Club Cookies & Cream Collection The Sweet Life

This beautiful nail polish was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: Color Club Cookies & Cream Collection The Sweet Life, item ID: COLORCLUB-LS11.



Color Club Cookies & Cream Collection The Sweet Life is a pastel grey toned nail polish loaded with mini and micro black glitters and it really reminds me of cookies & cream ice cream :-) 

The nail polish comes in a 15 ml bottle. The formula is very smooth. 
I usually have some problems with glitter nail polishes, pieces of glitter never end up where I want them, but I didn't have any problem during the application of this nail polish and I adore these very small glitter particles :-) 

On my photos you can see two layers, they were enough for a complete opacity :-) I also applied one layer of NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat.

There are 6 different colours in Cookies & Cream Collection, they are all beautiful and I would like to have all of them :-) 

So, here it is, Color Club Cookies & Cream The Sweet Life :-)





Do you like small glitter nail polishes? What do you think about Color Club Cookies & Cream The Sweet Life? :-)

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)




14 comments:

  1. Iako nisam ljubitelj to "prepeličje jaje" trenda, ova kombinacija mi se sviđa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je fina kombinacija, obicno "ratujem" sa lakovima koji imaju glitter mrvice, ali u ovom slucaju nije bilo problema, glitteri su stvarno mini :-)

      Delete
  2. It's a really sweet polish, and it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty polish!! I love the speckled look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this :-) I've got a few polishes similar to this and love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have only one or two similar nail polishes, but I love the shade of this one and the fact that it has really small glitters :-)

      Delete
  5. krasan je *.*
    mjerkala sam ove lakiće, no imam dovoljno sličan flormar pa ću ipak preskočiti :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E, ovo je tip "pobiberenog" laka koji mi se dopada, sa sicusnim zrncima "bibera", nesto kao ona roze Colorama Estalinho koju si mi poslala :-)

      Delete
  6. What a nice polish! I never tried Color Club polishes yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really beautiful! :-) I have 3-4 Color Club nail polishes, but this is the only one from Cookies & Cream collection :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Volim ovakve lakove samo ako imaju sitne, bas sicusne glitercice, kao biber! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)