Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

02 September, 2014

Kiko Denim Nail Lacquer n° 465 British Jeans

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Denim Nail Lacquer n° 465 British Jeans.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








11 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blue! I love the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I think that it's goreous and I really love this kind of finish :-)

      Delete
  3. nije loš ni british jeans, ali da znaš da mi se 'moj' charcoal french (ili kako mu je već ime) više sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh, da, imam par plavih lepotana iz Kiko Denim kolekcije :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)