Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 December, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set

Textured nail polishes? For me, it was a love at first sight! I liked them from the first time I saw them and I fell in love with them from the first time I tried them on my nails :-) 
I already have many textured nail polishes (...maybe even too many...), but when I saw this set I just couldn't resist :-)

I present to you Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set, a set of eight limited edition sand effect nail polishes with full shade, pearlescent and glitter colours in a matte finish. 

The nail polishes are contained in a "Digital Emotion" style case, making them ideal as a gift or to collect.

Formulated with added microparticle grains, giving a three-dimensional textured effect that can be seen as well as felt. After application, the texture appears sandy, as if sprinkled with grains of sugar.

The flat shape of the brush ensures perfect, smudge free application. The brush's length, flexibility and density allows the ideal amount of nail polish to be released and spread evenly onto the nail.

Hypoallergenic formulated to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions.
Formulated without aggressive ingredients such as toluene, camphor, DBP and formaldehyde.

There are eight multifaceted matte shades in the set:
451 Apricot
452 Watermelon
453 Cherry Red
454 Wine
455 Light Taupe
456 Teal Green
456 Royal Blue
458 Anthracite






Do you like textured nail polishes? What do you think about this set? :-) 

23 comments:

  1. Koje boje! Kad sam vidjela bocice, mislila sam da svjetliji nece imati onu dubinu koju imaju teksturirani lakovi, ali na swatchevima svih osam je prekrasno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all - they're so beautiful....what an amazing set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volim textured lakove tako da ovima stvarno nisam mogla da odolim, svi u setu su vrlo lepi! :-)

      Delete
  3. Questo set è la morte sua. :)
    Io questi smalti li ho amati dall'inizio e non potevo amare pure questo set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *e non potevo non amare pure questo post.

      Delete
    2. Ho già comprato 5-6 smalti Sugar Mat quando Kiko li ha lanciati, ma adesso non sono riuscita a resistere a questo set! :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh my... hope Santa can see it :p
    Those are gorgeous! May I ask how much are they in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa can see everything! :-)
      Yes, they are really gorgeous :-) This set costs €19,90 and I bought it on sale for something like €14 :-)

      Delete
  5. the colors look beautiful, im not really crazy about texture polishes but these are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply love texture polishes, so this set was a real "must" for me! :-)

      Delete
  6. a šta da kažem... volim hrapavce, to i vrapci već znaju, a sve bojice krasno izgledaju, naročito ta električna plava :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovih dana sam radila samo sa njima, pa ce biti prikazani jedan po jedan... i svi su bas lepi.. :-)

      Delete
  7. That's a beautiful box of goodies - even if textured polishes isn't for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sto mislim, ne mislim nista ljubomorna sam totalno, prekrasan je set <3 elektricno plavi je naravno favorit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je plavac jedan od najlepsih :-) Da znas da sam vec nekoliko lakica lepo swatch-ovala i napravila prigodne manikire na njima, a ovaj plavi jos uvek nisam upotrebila... To valjda najbolje cuvam za kraj! :-)

      Delete
  9. Comprato (grazie alla promozione) anch'io! Inizialmente non ero molto convinta da questo finish, ma poco alla volta sono stata conquistata dagli smalti textured (tra Kiko e Wjcon ne ho parecchi, ormai)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Io ho tanti Kiko, 4-5 Golden Rose (diversi ma sempre buoni) e OPI Get Your Number (blue) che ho avuto come regalo... Da quando li ho visti, mi sono subito piaciuti e anche adesso quando li "indosso" spesso tocco le unghie, mi piace sentirle ruvide.. :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)