Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

19 December, 2012

Debby Color Play n° 175 Gemstone

Vi presento lo smalto Debby Color Play n° 175 Gemstone.
Fotografie: fuori al sole, due strati di smalto, senza top coat.

Predstavljam vam lak za nokte Debby Color Play n° 175 Gemstone.
Fotografije: napolju na suncu, dva sloja laka, bez top coat-a.

I present to you the nail polish Debby Color Play n° 175 Gemstone.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.










8 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)