Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 December, 2012

Avon Midnight Green

I present to you the nail polish Avon Midnight Green, from the Nailwear Pro+ line.
It is one of three Avon polishes bought it in my first Avon haul :-) 
I'm sure that these three won't be the last Avon nail polishes that I buy, because I'm really satisfied with their quality, application and drying time :-)
I really think that they are beautiful and I don't need to say that they will be a great base for my nail art creations! :-)
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.











17 comments:

  1. Ti sta benissimo! Non avevo dubbi che ti sarebbero piaciuti! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Il mio problema è che mi piacciono troppo! :-)

      Delete
    2. Non dirlo a me, ne compro almeno uno quasi ad ogni campagna! Se ti piacciono i verdi ti consiglio anche in Noir Emerald, sul catalogo sembra praticamente uguale a questo ma in realtà non lo è affatto!

      Delete
    3. Questi sono i miei primi smalti Avon e mi sa che il mio destino, per quanto riguarda Avon sarà molto simile al tuo... :-)
      Per la scelta di Midnight Green devo ringraziare proprio te, perché ho visto tutti e due gli smalti (Midnight Green e Noir Emerald) sul tuo blog, ho visto anche il post dove li hai confrontati e alla fine ho scelto Midnight Green :-) Grazie! :-)

      Delete
    4. Davvero? :) Sono felice di esserti stata utile!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Love it! Great pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a real Christmas green, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more for Christmas green than for Christmas red, I like green much more than red.... so I use it this Christmas! :-)

      Delete
  4. krasan je, i baš nekako božićni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nemam jos nijednog avonca, drugacije bi bilo da ih ima ovako za uzet, ali ta kataloska prodaja mi nikako ne sjeda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa ni meni se ne svidja kad ne mogu prvo da vidim lak pa onda da odlucim da li da ga uzmem ili ne... Ali, evo probala sam, prvo sam pronasla swatch-eve ovih lakova na raznim blogovima i kada su mi se svideli onda sam ih narucila i kupila.. :-) Ovog puta dobro sam prosla :-)

      Delete
  6. I also like Avon's nail polishes :).
    This one looks really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know you like them :-) I wait for all new Avon nail polishes on your blog :-)

      Delete
  7. Super je! Kot moj Splendid Blue, samo v zeleni verziji. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovaj Avon je postao jedan od mojih najomiljenijih zelenih lakova! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)