Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 December, 2012

Autumn fish scales

Base colour: 
Kiko n° 373 Burnt Sienna

Scale colours:
Kiko n° 223 Pearly Copper
Kiko n° 303 Beige Chrome
Kiko n° 374 Pearly Chocolate Noir
Kiko n° 373 Burnt Sienna
Maybelline n° 130 Rose Poudré
Bottega Verde n° 113415 Pearly Copper
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat









14 comments:

  1. Fish scales i smedje mi nekako po definiciji ne idu zajdeno, ali mi se svidjaju akcenti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E, pa ovaj put su u pitanju neke smedje ribice! :-)

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I listed you for a Liebster Award on my blog! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower. I love your fish scales they look so precise. I love nude browns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a typical Tanja mani, but very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!
    How did you do the scales? With the polish brush or your art brush? They look so great and so clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did some of the scales with the polish brush (some of these nail polishes have a small polish brush) and with dotting tools... and then a little bit of patience... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)