Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 September, 2012

Magnetic: Powerful Purple, Spectacular Storm, Shimmering Titanium

I present to you three Magnetic nail polishes, they are Powerful Purple, Spectacular Storm and Shimmering Titanium. I got them in my beautiful nail-mail package from my cousin Mateja, blog Rainbows and Blues.
They remind me of a-england nail polishes and I simply adore them :-) Dear Mateja, thank you soooo much..! :-)





Powerful Purple








Spectacular Storm








Shimmering Titanium







12 comments:

  1. They are GORGEOUS - it's fun how the name makes us expect magnetic polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enchanted by these polishes... I like them soooo much! :-)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful polishes! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lord! how beautiful they are! - i was too expecting magnetic polishes...these are extremely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are not really magnetic, "Magnetic" is their name :-) They ARE amazing, I just love them! :-)

      Delete
  4. Hihi, tole je res smešno, ko vidimo napis "Magnetic", si že vsi predstavljamo magnetne lakce. ;) Je pa res, da je tale firma pri nas že dolgo, še veliko dlje, kot se je začel trend magnetnih lakov. Zdaj pa je precej težko najti swatche, ker se ime znamke zameša s finišem. Ampak tvoji swatchi so perfektni in upam, da jih bo našlo čimveč ljudi, ki jih zanima ta firma. To so hkrati trije moji najljubši odtenki z njihove strani in vesela sem, da so ti všeč. =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lakovi su neverovatno dobri i zasluzuju najbolju reklamu...! :-)
      Hvala, hvala, hvala od srca...!!! :-)

      Delete
  5. fantastični su *.*
    a čija je to uopće marka, nisam uspila nać :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesu, stvarno mi se mnogo dopadaju!
      A cija je marka to ne znam, moramo da pitamo Mateja (Kvacku), una mi ih je poslala! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)